Monday, October 6, 2008

When time becomes a loop, when time becomes a loop

So I finally have had to do a little "treatment" on my original rear wheelarches.......................well better a bit patchy than just a bit left! Original wellers back on again.....good old bouncy ride again!! Good old jemolite and some zinc primer from halfords. Did I not say about the tiny bit of fiberfiller??

It all started as a small bubble in the paint and then it grew......Its actually caused by the water entering the air vent then hanging off the inside of the swage line bend. I felt down inside the air vent and you can feel the rusty surface............just got to work out how to get to it!!

3 comments:

  1. wax oil wax oil!! the merc waxoil will do the job,and stop the loop for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage advice Gazzler! I've got the dremel kit with a remote flexy attachment, might just get to the back with the right attachment... I picked my kit up for about £15 so not too bad to buy... Just got my agreed value arranged at 10k with Adrian Flux. Big weight off my mind after that burnout on the close :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hempy your bus is sound as a pound good price!

    ReplyDelete