Sunday, January 22, 2012

L346 Mango Green

 Gary push started me into progress, and with him powering ahead suddenly it all looks nearly done. The underside in vw mango green 2k paint and is looking amazing.


 But mango does look very green in certain lights.
 and looks quite soft in others. Wow clean belly is going to be nice to work on.
 rear hatch detail for colour. Do I  stick with Mango or go back to the olive green or a blue???? Opinions please, this is driving me crazy.
So new pastel white roof. We are happy with this!!

8 comments:

  1. The green looks awsome. And I can't believe ur stressing about the bottom of the van. I can see the mirrors coming out at shows. Careful. Trailer brigade on the warpath. But in all seriousness I think the new green for the new encarnation of elcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more comments please, its not stress about the underside its choosing the right colour that's doing my head in!! Its so final!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L346 mango green is very fine colour, and its as cool as blue.Colour is really your choice at the end of the day!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry.I would stick to the mango.So 1970,s so Elcie. p.s no blue you got it right first time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the olive?? Its darker and I feel that all the way to the gutter in mango may be too light??

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats fine ben your choice.Olive sounds good to.Do you have a SAMPLE PIC?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. your roof looks good,like the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Dirty Epic: the green looks awesome. It's classic, but stands out and is not very common at all!

    ReplyDelete