Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Devon camper makes it to Devon again!!!



Decent 15 acre campsite in the middle of Exmoor, camp fires recomended by the farmer....farms own meat etc for sale....mmmm











Fantastic drives up and down hills on very quiet roads.












In Cheddar Gourge.......amazing views.













Sunshine finally, a view of site up the hill.




and higher up!!

A panoramic sweep of the site (Westermill Farm)

Cruizing through the hills!! Many times in first gear on decent with squeeling brakes and poping exhausts!! scarey stuff for the uninitiated!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow man! That pic of the gorge is excellent!

    Sounds like you had a great time!

    I went to spain last week for a few days with new wahine. Guess who I met in an expat's bar playing the pub quiz... There was a question on which make and model car has sold the most. I said VW Beetle, but the answer was Toyota Corrola(!!!) WTF?!?!? So I had a moan to a bloke on the next table and turns out he's the nephew of Major Allan Marshall!!! Nearly fell off my chair!

    Got his email address and he's going to put me in touch with his cousin so I can get an interview in Volksworld! How mad is that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had said Major Hurst I would know who you were refering to, did i tell you that i met the daugter of the manager of Devon conversions (1975>) and she is the little girl who featured in the brochure!! She recognised elcie as one of these buses!!!
    So whats the headline "Norfolk Nutters" or "Worzels bus barn" ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bugger, I thought his name was MArshall, not Hurst. Oh well, never mind, eh ;)

    "Norfolk Nutters" sounds good ;)

    ReplyDelete