Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not unreliable just troublesome!!



You wont believe what just happened to me, I popped out in elcie to go to tescos for baccy, and she broke down on the hill, on the way up the hill!!. Fuel pump went dodgy or frozen carbs next thing I know there are police with me!!! blue lights, broken camper, traffic chaos, fluorescent jackets all got a bit too intense for my liking. But one of these officers helped me push her up the last of the hill (bloody hell is she heavy and that little bit of road seemed to go on and on) and I free wheeled down the slope to the industrial estate car park, where he helped me to push her to a parking space. Their job done they were of with the famous last words of "well thats the joy of owning a classic car, unreliability!!" drove off, so I tried her again and of course she STARTED!!!! Elcie certainly has a sense of humour!!!

2 comments:

  1. bad earth bad earth bad earth. or perhaps a bad earth. slight puckering when the rozzers turned up then??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool the police are helpful if you own a campervan.10/10 to them.Sounds like aircooled heaven,earth problem,frozen carbs etc,etc,etc keep on motoring Ben Elsie rules.

    ReplyDelete