Friday, May 22, 2009

Tom's has gone AWOL!!!

I came into the office today and found Tom in his computer, again!!!



I've been trying to lure him out with promises of burgers but he won't budge!

If anyone knows how to get him out, please let me know - He needs to sort that tagging logic out!

On a different note, I got the heater channel and floor pan half for Ruby today. Looks like a they fit together, after a bit of trimming. But not time tomorrow as a boat builder is coming to look at the barge and give me a price on getting her back in the water. After that I was thinking of popping over to the shed...

It's bank holiday bus weekend! Who's up for some hard graft??!?

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, Only way I can think of is to download him onto dvd, then hard-transfer him over to the TV, but it normally ends up with a Tiger 360 session, so not sure if that's the way to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not just try printing him out on a high resolution printer at 1:1 scale???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garys down already so I guess its a good time. I dont know how much time i can commit, have to do some MOT prepwork, brakes etc. Give us a bell....

    ReplyDelete