Tuesday, May 31, 2011

N50K or LP6E? In MiliHippy Satin Finish.

I really need some comments on this as i am looking at satin paint at the moment. In green it has that military look without being matt. The blue also has that military quality in satin. What should I do (colour, satin or gloss) ?? also do you agree with up to the gutter line?




 Such a soft finish, also will hide any ripples wonderfully.
 I like the fact that when she rolls out  the shed she will look very clean but not so new?
Being a satin paint it will be very easy to both paint and repair. This has got to raise some opinions. I want your comments please.

6 comments:

  1. Paint is a funny one!!!!!!!!!!!!I like the blue but in 2k gloss.As you are thinking about renting your vw for money.Then 1960s/1970s colours are the only way.Remember its not your taste on finish.It has to be shiney and clean!its what people want?????????.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up to the gutter is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spitfire!!!! YEAHHHH!! The green is so cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue is best. The matt is ok but I would prefer a slight gloss/ satin finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must say dude I like the blue. But the green gives off a much more military feel. Particularly painted to the gutter. If ur going RAF then u need to remix the blue as it's too bright at the mo.

    ReplyDelete