Thursday, March 27, 2014

Vintage Speed Exhaust VW T2

 I finally did it and got myself a vintage speed sports muffler for the heating option.
 Arrives all sealed and very well packaged.
 Happiness in a box!!
 Full polish on the outlet pipe, and brushed stainless on the main muffler box.
 The quality is amazing, with machine and hand welded sections. The gauge is very good and it has some real weight to it.
 Again best quality gaskets for the exhaust outlets, must get more gaskets for the heads from VS.
 This is genius as it allows you to adjust the width of the engine so that one size fits all stock to 2.0 ltr.+
Again the attention to detail is brilliant with internal baffles just like a stock VW has for the beetle.
I am a very happy boy and I cant wait to get started on fitting it, in fact I will go and strip off the rusted to death old blown 4 into 1 EMPI box right now, with a beer maybe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment